The market for Jobs in Dubai has become such that employers are no longer looking to fill positions with willing people to move to Dubai, as the city has achieved worldwide status and respect in best working envirnment, but they can now seek to find the best and accurate possible candidate for these positions. That doesn’t mean finding that perfect jobs in Dubai is not impossible, but more accurately, efficently that employment packages and senior positions are a bit more competitive.
The value of diversity in the job market in UAE though is something that should not be overlooked. Job opportunities in Dubai are strengthening in key sectors such as Hospitality and Tourism as well as IT. Hotel management jobs in Dubai are especially booming with opportunities. Some might even say that the job market in Dubai allows those with a bit less experience than their counterparts back home, to have the same, if not more, responsibility and experience here in Dubai.
With a city growing annually at record levels, the UAE jobs market has to keep pace with increasing demand and need for creativity. Industries such as Marketing, Media and IT jobs in UAE are desperately trying to keep pace with a city that is beginning more and more to look like Tokyo with respect to advertising campaigns. UAE Computer jobs are just one of many places to look when searching job vacancies in Dubai. Just remember to make sure your CV is strong and targeted for that particular job.
There is so many recruitment agencies are working in UAE but I have found some of them very reliable and they have earned their respect. Here is Top 25 recruitment agencies in Dubai to find your future job.
Jobs in Dubai
People love to bring about in UAE since here is all-purpose feeling with the intention of here is a ration of money in UAE. Getting a job in UAE or Dubai would in fact settle lone financially pro life. Hence, many public aspire to make jobs in UAE and actively seek it through various earnings.
Dubai is constantly rising to an exciting, diverse, multi-cultural blend of childish, dynamic and qualified public enjoying the unrivalled quality of life with the intention of the Emirate has to offer. Therefore, Dubai has recorded with the intention of fastest growth in population in the planet. Other and more public immigrate to the city pro quality of life, outstanding employment prospects and to experience the very preeminent in the planet of bring about and lifestyle.
There is low unemployment in Dubai and large ranges of jobs are unfilled. There is a large variety of affair operating in Dubai and it is doable to discover bring about in many uncommon promote sectors. Recruitment agencies in UAE or Dubai like Clarendon Parker, Nadia, BAC Middle East, IQ Selection, SOS Recruitment and that dedicate yourself to in Dubai and UAE regions.
Here are approximately handy guides pro beginners which help in settling down in Dubai straight forwardly.
Rules for Working in UAE or Dubai
The rules pro working in UAE are quite unadorned; you will need initially to be inflicted with a residential permit so you can apply pro a labor license. The labor license will permit the person to take employment in the UAE. The residential permit can be obtained as someone in UAE can with permission sponsor you. A person will with permission sponsor you single as with the intention of someone either is your relation or a company who is vacant to employ you.
All visitors, apart from GCC nationals, require a documents, however emancipated visit visas are issued to generally nationalities in the lead entering Dubai. Some nationalities however sort out require documents so enquires must be made previous to roving.
People appearance to UAE to search pro a job vital a Visit Visa pro entering in UAE and with result a job lone can conveying to a residence Visa by either re-entering people or frankly transferring it.
A visit documents is convincing pro 60 days, but can be renewed pro a additional 30 days in the lead paying a fee of Dhs 500 by the Department of Immigration. Alternatively, a ‘visa run’ can be made, which entails short to Doha or Muscat by a cost of approximately Dhs 300, and re-entering Dubai on a extra visit documents.
If you be inflicted with a job lined up pro you, at that time your company must be inflicted with your documents attention sent to the airport by the calculate of your arrival. If so, they will stamp a position documents in your passport.
For persons appearance to the UAE to search pro a job, you will be entering the UAE on a visit documents, and some time ago you be inflicted with found a job, you can conveying to a residence documents by either re-entering the people or moreover frankly transferring it.
Ministry of Labor and Affairs come forth Employment Visa or Permit at the start pro a cycle of 30 days on screening the waterproof with the intention of you be inflicted with acquired or in this area to get your hands on a job in UAE.
When you ground the job, the rules of ground dictates with the intention of the company with the intention of employs you will process all the formalities vital pro getting you the bring about permit.
Investor or Business Visa is issued as the applicant has a smallest of Dh 70, 000 in the share hub. This documents is issued pro an early calculate of three years.
If you are planning to bring your family tree members to live with you, at that time you will need to make a family tree residence documents. This documents will allow you to sponsor your partner, children, and parents, if they are appearance with you. Inside order to be inflicted with a family tree residence documents, your salary should exceed Dhs. 4,000 a month.
- To obtain a work permit, the foreign worker should be sponsored by an establishment licensed and registered with the Ministry of Labour.
- The Ministry of Labour issues the work permit under specific terms, and the worker should fulfill the conditions hereunder:
- The worker should be between 18 & 60 years of age.
- The worker should have professional or academic qualifications useful to the U.A.E.
- The worker should hold a passport valid for at least six months.
- The worker should be medically fit & not suffering from any illness.
Employment Contract and Card
- As the worker arrives to the U.A.E., he/she should have an employment contract with the establishment hiring him/her. The contract should be written in Arabic & may be written in English.
- The employment contract should be made in three copies, one to be kept with the worker, another with the employer & the third with the competent labour department (make sure you have your copy from the contract, and you should keep it throughout the contract term).
- The employment contract should state the date of commence, type, place, term, the duration & the salary.
- The competent Labour Department should review & certify the employment contract.
The Labour Card
- The Employer should obtain a labour card for the recruited worker within 60 days of the latter’s arrival to the U.A.E. Should the employer fail to do so, he/she would be liable for the payment of the fines due thereon. In this case, the worker would have carried out his/her work in breach of the law & the regulations of the employment of foreign labour. In such circumstances, we advice the workers to notify the competent labour department to take the necessary action against the employer.
- The worker should be medically fit to perform the work he/she was hired for & should not be suffering from any disease. This should be proved by a medical certificate for each worker, issued by a competent medical concern in the U.A.E. as per the relevant instructions.
- The card is valid for three years renewable for a similar period, with the consent of the employer & the worker. In this case, it should be renewed within 60 days from the date of expiry. The card may not be renewed after the lapse of this period unless the employer submits an acceptable justification to the Ministry. In this case, the Ministry will collect the fees prescribed as fines for the delay to renew the card. The worker may not continue to work after the expiry of his/her labour card. As the worker is the one who would suffer the prejudice arising from the non-renewals of the labour card, he/she should claim the employer to renew it, as long as the labour relationship is still going on. If the employer did not respond, we advise the worker to notify the competent labour department to take the necessary procedure against the employer.
- The employer undertakes to pay the fees due on the employment contract & the labour card as well as the fines due on the failure to obtain or renew the labour card within the defined delays.
- All workers should carry their labour cards when they move around in the U.A.E.
- The maximum number of ordinary working hours is eight hours a day or 48 hours a week. These working hours may be decreased or increased if approved by the Ministry of Labour & Social Affairs, depending on the field & the nature of work. Article 65 of the Labour Law; The ordinary working hours will be decreased by two hours in Ramadan. The time of commutation is not calculated with the working hours.
- The worker shall cash at least 25% of his/her salary against any overtime. If he/she was required to work overtime between 9 p.m & 4 a.m. he/she will receive 50% of his/her salary. The overtime may not exceed two hours except in cases of major force.
- Friday is the weekend for all workers, except for the per day manpower. If, the worker had to work on Friday, he/she should have another day to relax or receive the basic salary for the ordinary working hours plus at least 50% of that salary.
- The worker is entitled to an annual leave for each year of service; his/her leave may not be less than:
- Two days for each month if his/her term of service is more than six months & less than one year.
- 30 days for each year if his/her term of service exceeded one year.
- If worker who had spent three months of continuous service after the probationary period suffered from an illness, he/she would be entitled to a sick leave of no more than 90 consecutive or intermittent days for each year of service. It will be computed as follows:
- First Fifteen Days = Full Pay
- Next Thirty Days = Half Pay
- Following Periods = No Pay
- Workers are entitled to other leaves:
- Ten days of official holidays per year.
- Hajj Leave: it is a special leave for Muslim workers granted once during the term of service. It is granted without pay & is not computed with the other leaves. It may not exceed 30 days.
- Maternity Leave: The working lady will benefit from a maternity leave of 45 days against a full pay, including the period before & after delivery. The term of service of the female worker should be one year at least other wise, half pay is required when less than one year’s service has been performed . Moreover, the working female may stop working for a maximum period of 100 days consecutive or intermittent, without pay, if the same is due to an illness that hinders her from coming back to work. Such illness shall be proved by a medical certificate issued by the medical concern appointed by the competent medical authority, or certificate attested by this authority, such leave is not computed with other leaves.